Our optical boutique in Collingswood offers a mix of designer brands and unique, independent frame lines. Will be happy to assist you in selecting a frame that works best with your complexion and face shape as well as eyeglasses that allows you to not only look your best, but see your best. As part of our One Vision Program, a percentage of all optical revenue will be donated to a rotating charity each quarter so you can feel even better about your eyeglass purchases! Buy glasses and make an impact.
Eyeglass Lenses in Collingswood, NJ
We specialize in lifestyle dispensing. We listen to our patients’ individual visual demands and design custom eyewear to fit those needs. One eyeglass lens or prescription does not fit everyone’s daily visual needs. We use only the highest quality lens materials, designs, coatings, and treatments. Our patients have the peace of mind to know that any lenses provided by our office will be the absolute best quality available. Your vision is too important to settle for less.
Learn about your Vision Profile and eyeglass lens solutions available to you!
Tired of Looking Like Everyone Else?
At Premier Eye Associates, we pride ourselves on providing unique, high quality frame lines that won’t be found anywhere else in the area. We extensively search for unique frame lines that are beautifully made and fit our vision of impacting the world. Many of these frame lines have philanthropic missions ranging from helping the world solve Vitamin A deficiency in developing countries to donating a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair of glasses sold. For some of these frame lines, we know the exact people that are hand making them! If you want to find a frame with an actual story behind it, and that positively impacts the world, look no farther than our optical.
What Goes Into a Perfect Pair of Glasses?
It takes a lot more than a perfect prescription from your eye doctor to give you great vision. In fact, the prescription is only one of several important factors to optimize vision. Others include:
- Lens material and lens coatings (e.g. anti-reflective coatings).
- Lens designs – especially important for progressive lenses.
- Exact measurement of each eye’s pupillary distance to the ½ millimeter. Eyeglass lenses should not be designed using the total pupillary distance between the eyes.
- Exact measurement of the optical center height.
- Exact measurement of the bifocal height for progressive or lined bifocal/trifocal lenses.
- Customized measurements for the tilt of the lenses, distance the lenses are from the eye, and the wrap of the individual frame.
- Proper eyeglass adjustment to your face prior to taking measurements and again after lenses are made. This ensures comfortable wear and optimal vision.
- Lens verification to ensure the lenses ordered exactly match the prescription from the doctor.
Benefits of Purchasing Your Eyeglasses at Premier Eye Associates in Collingswood
All eyeglasses purchased at our office come with the following benefits:
- 1 free style change for any reason within 90 days of purchase.
- Complementary care kit to keep your lenses stay in great shape.
- Lifetime adjustments, and replacement nose pads and screws at no additional cost.
- 1 year frame and lens warranties (as long as lenses are coated with anti-reflective).
- No charge re-examinations and unlimited eyeglass remakes for 90 days after purchasing your glasses if you are having any problems with your vision.
- Our guarantee that if we can’t make you happy with your eyeglass purchase you will receive a full refund (*Note: we must be notified within 90 days of your purchase date.)
We encourage our current patients to please let us know if you are not absolutely satisfied with your glasses so that we can fix the problem. Feel free to call us any time at (856) 858-3937 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.